mmofacts.com

New 1000 AD

posted 13 years, 8 months ago by dogma

New 1000 AD is a free multiplayer turn based strategy game based on civilizations around the year 1000 AD. 10 different civilizations to choose from. The civilizations are well balanced so that alliance play is enhanced more. A person can do very well solo in this game but gets an extra economical and military bonus for beingin an alliance.

There are two games at New 1000 AD. Standard with 320 turns and with new turns coming every 9 minutes and Blitz an 800 turn game with new turns coming every 3 minutes.

Teamwork,strategy and diplomacy are all important in this history based war game. We have also set up training alliances in both games, so when you make an account make sure to ask to be put in an existing alliance if you need help learning the game.

Try www.new1000ad.com

posted 13 years, 7 months ago by dogma

Just upgraded all the graphics on site, well at least I hired someone to do all the graphics. Come by and check out the new graphics. Makes the game alot better.

posted 13 years, 5 months ago by dogma

Just added option to play under your home countries flag. Since it is an alliance based game this should help new players find mentors or alliance members in their time zone.

posted 13 years, 3 months ago by dogma

Hey guys, I just added a few more options to make the game alot easier to learn. New rounds are starting soon, come by and make your free account and give the game a try

posted 12 years, 8 months ago by susanexpress

is it a new game? I have not heard of it.  and I want to know more detail about it. would you please to update ? thanks in advance

Buy Wow Gold

Cheap wow gold

WOW GOLD,

Reply to this discussion