mmofacts.com

New(ish) Browser based game

posted 13 years, 1 month ago by None

Hello fellow browser based games lovers and enthusiasts(sp?),
I'm here to introduce and shamelessly throw around referral links. The subject of this thread is Virtual Nationsor vNations.
Here is the official description from the website:
Virtual Nations is a Persistant Browser Based Social Strategy Game developed by Sordell Media. Become a citizen today, and begin your new virtual life. Become a wealthy businessman, battle-hardened soldier, devout religious leader, sporting hero, or leader of your nation - the choice is yours.
This game is similar to something many of you probably play, eRepublik. But please don't let that turn you off of this. vNations is made by a disgruntled eRep player who knew he could do better. The game just came out of beta so there is plenty of time to become powerful and make your mark. The game has so much to offer like a sports and religious module, as well as detailed economic and war modules. If politics is your thing then you won't be dissapointed.
I hope you all will give this a chance. I'd very much appreciate if you'd use my referral link but I understand if you don't want to.
James A. Conrad, President of the vUnited States.
https://www.vnations.net/php-bin/refer.php?r=James+A.+Conrad

Reply to this discussion