mmofacts.com

NextGen 2D / 3D Space MMO

posted 9 years, 6 months ago by alexander.sherby

This game rocks! 2 Factions to choose from, Varians and Shards, battling for conquest of the galaxy. The crafting system is diverse with over 14 ships to pilot. Battle pirates for different colored ores, all necessary to craft ammo, weapons, ships, drones, generators, and boosters to compliment you in both pve and pvp. This game is very FREE PLAYER FRIENDLY, NOT PAY TO WIN.

Pvp has neutral zones to conquer. Every zone conquered generates Domination Points that increase your pvp rank. Pvp Rank gives unique ability to generate more money when destroying playes and pirates.

Overall I would give this game a 4.5/5.0 stars. Not gonna lie I really enjoy my time in pocket starships. The devs spent alot of time making the game easily playable for both free players and paying players alike. When I'm not enjoying watching my enemy look into my eyes before I fire my last missle, I'm chilling with my alliance buddies mining some rare ores. Very fun game. Give it a try! If you go Varian faction private message me in game and i can share tips and knowledge to help get you started!

-Khale

posted 9 years, 6 months ago by alexander.sherby

Errr in game name Khale. 

Kongregate account Khale01

Reply to this discussion