mmofacts.com

Time of Conquest - Open Beta

posted 13 years, 1 month ago by TimeOfConquest

Hey browser-gamers.
Time of Conquest is a MMO/pbbg space-Strategy game.
You may already know other MMO Space-Strategy games, so why should you give it a chance?
Just because it has some remarkable features which are making it very special:

• It features a graphical starmap, not just a table of listed stars or planets
  • You can build modular ships and not just a fistfull of predefined shipclasses
  • An integrated contract-system which enables you to create peace-, nap- or other contracts with other players
  • Alliances can connect to a twitter-account which enables the members to get messages via Twitter timeline even when they are not online in ToC.
  • You can accomplish quests to get some special Modules for your ships or blueprints of new technologies
  • Get some Achievements and show your friends what you are capable of
  • Multiple colonies per planets, maybe the only game with that feature
  • Species will differ much more than in other games. i.E. they will have completely different techtrees, or can share partially the same techtree
  • We got a special combat-system. Battles in ToC are not decided with just oneclick, they will take some time.
  • It's a "real" browser game, that means no Flash or other plugins are required

These are just some examples, i am pretty sure you will find more features while playing.
Just try it! It's for free and there are no annoying advertisements or popups.
You can find it here: http://www.timeofconquest.com
Thanks for reading, would be happy to see you in Time of Conquest.

posted 13 years ago by TimeOfConquest

Hey gamers,
i just want to announce that we added a new feature which allows you to sign in/up using your Facebook or Twitter Account. So you don't need to fill in a registration form or remember another username and password to play Time of Conquest.
Btw. A very warm welcome to all the new users in ToC. Its nice to see that our community grows faster than expected

posted 12 years, 10 months ago by susanexpress

Original from TimeOfConquest

Hey gamers,
i just want to announce that we added a new feature which allows you to sign in/up using your Facebook or Twitter Account. So you don't need to fill in a registration form or remember another username and password to play Time of Conquest.
Btw. A very warm welcome to all the new users in ToC. Its nice to see that our community grows faster than expected

is it really that I do not need to fill in a registration form or remember another username? so great it is

wow gold 

buy wow gold 

cheap wow gold 

world of warcraft gold 

Reply to this discussion