(08/04/2010) The lore video for Nadirim, a unique F2P browser game currently under development by Digital Reality and WebFunTeam, presents for the first time the back-story of the Arabian-themed game. The official Nadirim website has been completely revised for the release of the first video. More ...
- 1 check-ins
Players begin their adventure as a simple citizen of the Empire of the Eternal Sun, where the sun never sets. The old Caliph sacrificed his life so that the sun would stand at the zenith and the powers of evil Nadir, the Lord of the Void, would be imprisoned in the darkness. After more than 100 years, the people have begun to lose their faith in goodness, and the darkness is creeping slowly into the hearts of the citizens of the empire. The sun is slowly setting and the first servants of the mighty djinn Nadir are starting to appear.
With one of the five different character classes - Warrior, Sage, Nomad, Ruffian, or Caravan Master - each with two different and unique talent trees, players must answer the call of the secret Order of the Inamas in order to save the Light and with it the kingdom itself.
The main plot begins in Ennahar, the Town of Adventures, and unfolds through numerous quests. Characters can enter solo quests, PvP, group, and even guild quests. Along with the extensive PvE content, players can engage in PvP arena battles to earn extra experience and additional rewards. Thanks to the different skills of the various character classes, every battle in the turn-based combat system is unique.
- Free to play online browser game in Arabian Nights
- Strong PvE and PvP content
- A huge variety of solo, group, guild, and PvP quests
- Five different character classes, each with two unique talent trees:
- Warrior, Sage, Nomad, Ruffian, or Caravan Master
- Turn-based combat system
- Extensive guild system
- Crafting and trade system with huge variety of magical items
- Social media connectivity - players can share their progress and adventures with
- Unique level of detail and captivating music