mmofacts.com

A wonderful based online game-Aurora Blde

posted 15 years, 2 months ago by Lucy

I have played Aurora Blade for half a year. Now i want to share something for this game.

It is run by IGG,and now it's close beta.The Official site is http://ab.igg.com

There are four classes in game:

Warrior:good at avoiding physical damage while striking their opponents.After class transfer,you could choose one type .And "Berserk" is recommended.
Priest:Good teamates,act as compassionate doctors.After class transfer,you oculd choose Light,Dark or Hermit preist.
Mage:stay away from any close combat.Aftter class transfer,you could choose Ice ,Fire,or Wind Mage for playing.
Knight:Good at pick long range weapons to take their enemies lives.After class transfer,there is Marksman,Bowman or Sniper Knight for chosen.
There are also features for playing:
Rich life skills: Ore collecting, forging, sewing and machining Magic Stone processing are all available in Aurora Blade. These skills make the game more interesting as well as helping you create your own gear and carving characters on it.
Competition System: The Competition System is not simply structured PK, it is a platform where players can learn skills and strategies from each other. Use different gear, different skills
Colossal Class System: The game falls into four classes and each of them has 30 basic skills.
Class Transfer System and Rebirth System: As long as players have at least 30 basic skill points, they have the choice to transfer their class. Class Transfer subdivides the four basic classes and enables each special class to have its own strong abilities.
There will be the Battle Royale System,it's challenging and interesting.

There are some screeshots in game:
The first map you comeAdventurer Ferry

The second map you come toAurora Seaport

Fighting with a monster

Fighting with a Boss-- Magic Elodie

Come on,everybody,Adventure and challege are waiting for you^^.

posted 15 years, 2 months ago by minheart

Yes, i have played this game for several months, and i love it very much.

So cute and convenient, cool!!!

it's a good game for the browse-based game

Yeah,it's a cool browser game for playing.I have played this for months,and chose strong warrior for playing,will train it to class transfer and rebirth

posted 15 years, 2 months ago by SuperMary

i chose priest for playing,although it's weak in the former period,it will very strong in later period,after class transfer,i will choose light priest to play

posted 15 years, 1 month ago by Lucy

there will be the Battle Royale System,that is new instance "The Exciting Escape" for everyone to enjoy in the near future,excited for this^_^

Good news here

the "Escape event " will be holding at 2:00AM EDT on March 31th(GMT-4).^^

"Escape Event'" every day now, so challenging and interesting. Are you going to be a hero then? Come to joining this event

now there is the new server, 5 events for big rewards

Reply to this discussion