mmofacts.com

BATTLESTAR RELOADED...Free space empire game

posted 14 years, 11 months ago by battlestarreloaded

Hey guys

Thought i would post this up to let you all know about Battlestar Reloaded.

Its a free space empire building game with players all over the world fighting each other to be the biggest and best empire.Theres new ships,techs,Defences and also a new 2D galaxy its great fun,once you get started you will never stop.

game linkĀ  www.battlestarreloaded.com

posted 14 years, 11 months ago by AbyssalGod

Hi there! I like the fact that you put an effort in creating a small video for your website, but I can't find the screenshots. Why's that? I wanted to register, but I was also looking for the screenshots to see if the game is worth registering. Free advice: add screens; other visitors might not register unless they see some images first.

posted 14 years, 9 months ago by maxismad

The guy (Shaun29) in charge of Battlestar Reloaded has a very large EGO of himself and can't seem to run a game correctly if his life depended on it.
He was always restarting the game once some players were getting higher on the ranking board, or banning players that he knew were better then his buddies that were in the game.
i played this game for three months and there were at least 3 restarts that i could think of and at least a couple of weeks over the course of the three months of where the game was off line to server problems. He wouldn't tell you the game would be going down until after the fact.
He lied about the restart lost data and that it was only 6 to 7 days worth, the data i lost was more than 3 to 4 weeks worth, but his buddy Judge didn't lose anything and he had doubled in size after the restart.
If you would ask him questions about what was going on with the game he would more or less YELL back at you for asking questions.
He is more worried about getting more Univ.'s up and running before getting the main game fixed of the bugs it has. If he would tell everybody if you were having problems on the message board that it would be fixed. that never happen.
He DOESN'T play a fare game, he lets his buddies cheat or he cheats for them and doesn't like to be put on the spot about it.
SO THIS IS A WARNING IF YOU PLAY THIS WATCH YOUR BACK AND DON'T ASK ANY QUESTIONS THAT WILL GET YOU BAN FROM THE GAME.

Reply to this discussion