mmofacts.com

Cronor - The time of honor

posted 15 years, 2 months ago by LukaZeroCool

Hi everyone! This is the right section for me to tell you about a brand new, high quality game that has just been released (by a young yet ambitious Italian software house, Clumar): the game is called CRONOR - THE TIME OF HONOR (www.cronor.it).

Cronor is a browser game set in the world of the Mafia. You can create your own mob family, handle your businesses and relationships with other players.

I must say that the game experience is extraordinary! It's a real time strategy game, where you have to carefully plan the best moments for your attacks, where your gangsters evolve in time just like in the best of RPG. It also allows to completely manage the economical parameters, like in the most famous management games.

There are 20 different mission and job types, you can launch an assault (that is also real time... similar to a "hattrick match"), a theft or murder, corrupt, take hostages, destroy buildings, extort protection money or information, smuggle your resources... besides this, the gangsters are personalized, with their own name and picture and RPG characteristics such as sniper ability, theft proficiency, attack and defense, charisma and many more... and all of them can be improved by training or with missions.

The game also publishes a newspaper, the Cronor Chronicles, that has articles about the best actions performed by the players in game!

Up to now, two famous Italian gaming magazines have made articles about Cronor: GAME and TGM.

I highly recommend this game!! And take advantage by the fact that it's just getting started!

Have fun!

Reply to this discussion