mmofacts.com

Nsswowgold.com-y i play on wow us

posted 12 years, 8 months ago by None

As the title tells u, I m gonna talking about good features of WOW US. As below is the reason I m playing wow. BTW, if u want to get some wow gold, u can visit www.nsswowgold.com

1.     WOW US is a world in order. Everything is following the rule. To be honest, I m from china, I used to play wow on Chinese server, but that wow experience sux. Btw, the expansion Chinese players are using is WLK, almost lag the whole wow world for years.

2.     WOW china is fall of wow gold farmers, and they are almost legit, can u believe it? There are toons yelling to sell wow gold and items may be hacked from other compromised wow account everyday. Wow gold and item selling companies keep spamming us all day, and the report function is useless per my experience.

3.     WOW US players in wow are so sincerely and willing to help the new guy to powerlevel, doing all kinds of quest to obtain gears. One day, I was just hanging in SW, and some guy just trade me 300 wow gold, I asked him why his did this, he said, coz he saw I was only level ten, he thought give me some wow gold may help me out and enjoy wow more.

Reply to this discussion