mmofacts.com

Puppet Guardian: New Browser-based MMORPG from Japan

posted 15 years, 1 month ago by Spintrip

Puppet Guardian is a different kind of MMORPG from Japan which combines qualities of a board game with MMORPG game play. Its Beta release began in February.
www.puppetguardian.com
Cold Breath developed the game. Their first game was a huge hit in Japan, called Livly Island, which is now operated by Sony Entertainment.
Give the game a try. It's a blast. While it may not be for hardcore WoW players. It's unique feel and sensibility and emphasis on making connections with other players as well as its original qualities make it fun.
The Blog's called The Heart of Puppet Guardian

Let me know what you think.

Caps:

posted 15 years ago by shri123

hello buddy i read your comment it's great i like this game dear i learn alot of things from your comment dear thanx for this information dear you know this site is very useful this site provide me alot of facility  i love this site dear thanx for this information

One thing that a lot of people have missed in this recent economic down turn is the fact that in-game money for all of the massive mutliplayer online role playing games has not been effected. I guess it just shows how strong and stable the computer game industry really is.

=======================

Neil Johnson

===========

Reply to this discussion