mmofacts.com

Better than kapi

posted 15 years, 5 months ago by Palmhara
I play this and I still play it, but after 6 months I reach a point that I do not see anything other than long term conquests. I set my stuff to run by itself for a week. Then I log in, do my thing, and set it up for another week. It is only about 4 hours of entertainment per month anymore.

There is a better game that is like Kapilands after it leaves elementary school and graduates college. I find it highly addictive. People are online watching eachother all 24 hours of the day.

www.perfectcompetition.net

Use promotional code "WIN" at the time of premium player registration to get a free trial of the market research function.

A free multiplayer online business strategy game
The game play features business administration, finance, accounting,
marketing, human resource management, real estate, networking,
negotiations and deals, company and contract law, business ethics,
macroeconomics, microeconomics, and non-cooperative game theory.

The system is similar to a behavioural economics computer experiment.

The thing I love about this game are the hostile takeovers. If you do not own 50% of your company, it can be taken over by players who look for vulnerable companies. The player will convert everything you have into cash and fly it out of there. Then they hand the company back to you with nothing but debt. You must watch out that you never get handed this death move.

Companies are so bent on inter-investing into eachother, that one hostile takeover will give you the shares you need to conduct the next hostile takeover. It is like untying your christmas tree lights that are all knotted up from last year. The whole economy is like a feasting grounds for hostile takeovers.

This sounds really mean. It is really mean. But if you play as a hostile takeover chairman, this game IS SO MUCH FUN! It is Kapilands on steroids. Meet me there and I may help you get started

Reply to this discussion