mmofacts.com

Looki - DO's Downfall

posted 12 years, 1 month ago by Icecold_UK

OK, i have been playing Desert Operations for approximately 3 years now and over that time i have gradually seen the game take a turn for the worst!

Don't get me wrong, the game it self is very good - except the new bank update which forces players to spend ridiculous amounts of REAL money buying diamonds if you want any hope of establishing yourself within the game. Looki's response to this was that they would be releasing "special events" which are in essence another ploy to get you spending more money on more diamonds.

But what really lets the game down is Looki's customer service towards its customers, which is pretty much non-existent, even when they know they are in the wrong! Send in a support ticket and you'll generally be waiting 4-5 days before even receiving a response, and when they do respond its normally a one liner giving you no advice or helpful information what so ever. By the time you think you are making progress its normally to late for them to apply any changes and you’ll receive replies like “This will be the last response you receive over this matter the ticket will be closed, regards your UK Support Team” You might as well bang your head against a brick wall! As a result i have now decided to delete all my accounts and move to another game, as many players have already done before me.

If Looki could shape up its attitude, listen to its CUSTOMERS, and generally be more helpful Desert Operations would be an absolute winner, but until that happens my 1 star rating will stay in place for the above reasons.

If you have experience playing Desert Operations please feel free to post or views...

Jon

Reply to this discussion