mmofacts.com

Advertisements on your site

posted 16 years, 1 month ago by BasTijs_en

Similar topic as the advertise topic but now the other way around :) 

Do you guys show advertisements from an ads provider (like google adsense) on your site? if so, which are good? I'm currently trying google but their rates are not very high + they pay in dollars. I am also trying a dutch provider which pays between 0.10-0.20 euro cent per click, which is already much better than google.

I'm also thinking about a system to reward players who click on advertisements, for example give them premium options for a day if they click 3 advertisements. Could be a nice solution for players who dont want to pay the normal way. The only problem is most ad providers dont allow this, but maybe I could cut a deal with them once my game is out to give me a lower rate for this kind of clicks.

posted 16 years, 1 month ago by docjay

There are a couple of different possibilities. Here on Galaxy-News we are concentrating on Google Ads and our own ads sales.

Please find a couple of ad providers below:

I'm sure there are millions of others out there. Lots of PBBGs use GAO or ad2games, as both sides specialized on gaming websites.
Great, thanks for the links. Ill take a look for my english version of the game :)
posted 16 years, 1 month ago by docjay
For your Dutch version: Have you tried e-Remittal by Webgamic?

Im not sure if they already accept other games besides themself, when I checked their contact form a while ago it said e-remittal was not available for other games/companies

afilinet looks great, just signed up. Looks like it is possible to register als a "special customer" which allows forced clicking. I could used that for the system I just explained above.

posted 15 years, 12 months ago by BasTijs_en

I found a nice advertiser which pays in euro and pays per impression (mainly). So 0.10-020 euro cent per 1000 impressions (not unique) .The serve (smart) ads like google depending on your content, I automatically got ads from tribalwas/ikariam etc... The requirement is 3000 unique visitors per month.

Its called vcmedia, check the following link. If you like it please use this link to register so I get a bonus :) :

http://admin.valueclickmedia.com/re.f?44681

posted 15 years, 12 months ago by Ewo

http://www.advertiseyourgame.com

You can choose between 0.03 $ - 0.29 $ per click. You can advertise and publish ads for same prices plus you can transfer your earned money to the advertiser account. The money is cycling around and you can get some extra players. :)

posted 15 years, 11 months ago by BasTijs_en

Thanks for the tip, they dont have a referral system so I can sign up under you?

posted 15 years, 11 months ago by Ewo

Yeah No referrals. :)

posted 15 years, 11 months ago by docjay

As you might have already noticed we also started using Clicksor Ads. Might be worth a try...

@doc: You getting paid per click or lead for those? Any good rates?

@ewo: I just started with AYG, how high should I set my minimum CPC for ads om my site? Any suggestions? Currently at $0.10. I think I transfer the cash so I can show my own ads, but how much do I have to pay per click than? Some site was saying its around $0.29, pretty high in my opinion, not sure tho...I never advertised.

posted 15 years, 11 months ago by Ewo

For your ads you can try $0,17 per click - I tryed and its ok.

posted 15 years, 11 months ago by docjay

Check out this from the Clicksor Website:

EARNINGS AND PAYMENT

You are able to choose the type of advertisements to be shown on your Web site at a cost per click (CPC), cost per thousand impressions (CPM) and cost per visit (CPV) earnings metrics. You can earn up to 60% revenue share, depending on the performance the advertisers attain from your Web site placements.

Payments are based on net 15 terms on a bi-weekly schedule. You may select to receive your payments by check or Paypal with a minimum payout of $50. Revenue totaling less than the minimum payout amount will be rolled into the following period.

I started AYG with 0.17 but I changed it to 0.03, same amount of visitors/registrations because they dont have many banners in the system yet. Looks like they only have alot of 120x600 because that one is not showing much, 160x600 and 300x250 is showing alot.

AYG is great, thanks for that. Running for a week now and im using the publish money to advertise my own game, got around 30 registrations a day when I have funds to keep my ads running :) and it does not cost much, 0,03 a click and around 30% of the players registered so far.

I found another great network: http://www.ad2games.com/

Similar to AYG but they pay in euros, they also have the publish/advertiser combination + you can bid on sites to put your own ad. (around 0.07-0.10 a click). Got a couple of bids from gameforge, so now im getting 0.07 a click from the small 125x125 banner.

Im thinking to make a rotation code to show both a2g and AYG, to maximize the amount of browser games I show (more games = more clicks)

Reply to this discussion