mmofacts.com

Always purchases vanish be careful

posted 8 years ago by Dark_Energy

If you want a time waster fine, play it. But if your a serious gamer like me and you want to max your account you will be sorely disappointed when you buy content and the server restart deletes it. Then after weeks of no answer from support they call you a liar even when you submit video proof of missing things. This game is a complete and total rip off. Spent $30 bucks my first week to build a specific ship. Ship vanished and support said no records of that ship. That ship you just wasted $10 on. Not even a question for them after all of the bugs and same thing happening to other players. So upset with them. I think some e should look into this its bs.

Wow and this has happened over and over and over and over to sooooo many players wtf!?

posted 8 years ago by _Neptune_

Yepper. I got janked by them too. Mine was a valk. Give it up they won't help. At least you are new. I wasted months of playing.

posted 8 years ago by Super_Nova

Too bad. This game really is buggy and messed up now. I don't even produce anything that is worth it because it will just vanish. You send a ticket and support doesn't answer then just closes it. Be glad you wasted such a short time on it. I have a worthless level 43 and my valk is maxed everything but hackers kill me with one rocket it's become a joke. The only reason I am logging  in occasionally is because I made friendships there. I don't play anymore for real. They call some game time wasters lol well you will here for sure.

Yes support said they verified my 'claims' and I never built it. BS you guys saw and I sent a video to the devs so they don't know. He called me a liar though and that really makes me mad. Would love for them to know my real name they might just crap lol.

Reply to this discussion