mmofacts.com

Join BRO and take part in the battle!

posted 15 years, 2 months ago by anaama
Broken Reality Online, or BRO for short, is set in a distant future, when planet Earth has become a battleground for three powerful races: the highly technology advanced Prometheans, the savage Mythic tribes, and the nightmarish and cruel Unliving. Choose your race and take part in the battle!

BRO combines elements of role-playing with strategic warfare. It is a truly unique and innovative game, and great fun to play. Joining is simple and after you choose your race, you have the option to select 5 of 9 available skills. A player’s character build is another creative feature in BRO, as it allows for very unique skill combinations and specializations.

Some of the great features that await you in BRO: Join a faction and expand faction territory and power by claiming lands and deploying buildings, real-time battles against players and mobs, ongoing quests, a great community of fellow players.

I highly recommend BRO as the best browser game I’ve come across since I started playing browser games 4 years ago. It deserves 10 out of 10 for a unique game concept, as well as the constant games updates and live events, which keep the excitement and fun going!

Asthari, Warrior & Lieutenant for the GOF faction

Reply to this discussion